Wednesday 20 October 2010

Evaluation to creating the blog

I have practiced in the studio doing a photo shoot and have paid a small part in making a video. The photo shoot was really enjoyable as i liked finding out how to work in the studio and using the studio camera which creates very focused photos. I am still getting the hang of using my blog, uploading things, inserting labels etc but i am getting the hang of it. I am enjoying this blog assignment as i like the way we can take photographs and put them on our blogs saying how we did it and what we like about it so we can state our own opinions. I also think it's a change in our way of working by making a blog on the computer and i like the change so we aren't always working in sketch books.

1 comment:

  1. Hi
    A good evaluation and its nice to know that you enjoy this way of working.

    Steve

    ReplyDelete